Apadilangit Space Explorers (ASE) is a community program design for Malaysian children who are enthusiastic and interested with space. This community can be enrolled by kids aged 7 -12 who have participated in the Kem Angkasa Cilik beginning with Comet theme onwards.
The vision of Apadilangit Space Explorers aims is to develop interest and equip its members with relevant knowledge and skills towards Malaysian space generation based on the following 4C’s which are:
The objectives of Apadilangit Space Explorers is to:
1. Be an advocate for vision and mission of Apadilangit.
2. Form a Malaysia space generation community that will support the goals of Malaysia Space Exploration 2030 (Malaysia Space-X 2030).
3. Produce a generation of STEM skilled through astronomy and space technology.
1. Guide the ASE community in achieving ASE goals.
2. Provide knowledge of astronomy and space technology to the ASE community.
3. Apply PdP STEM and PAK21 content in teaching, learning and project assignments.
4. Revealing the potential of the Malaysian space career towards achieving Malaysia Space Exploration 2030 (Malaysia Space-X 2030).
- A dedicated telegram channel is provided as a platform for kids to engage with the community supervised by the Apadilangit Instructor.
- To join the channel, parent are required to sign the consent form to allow their kids to join the community and to be in the telegram group.
- The telegram for kids are not compulsory as parent will also has a whatsapp group to get update on the community activities.
- Registered in latest Kem Angkasa Cilik (KAC) (Comet theme onwards.)
- Attend the session and received e-certificate together with invitation link to join the group.
- Fill in the consent form provided.
- Kids records entry video.
- Submit entry video
- Wait for next instruction in email, telegram or parent whatsapp group.
- Record maximum 2 minutes video.
- Video must clearly show your face.
- You can speak in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
- Tell us about your :
- What do you like about space?
- Upload your video in youtube channel, create one if you don’t have your own channel. (You will use your youtube channel in the future project)
- Publish it as unlisted in the video visibility section.
- Copy your video link.
- Fill in the Google Form and paste your youtube link in the section provided.
- Submit the form.
- Wait for the next instruction in your email, telegram or parent whatsapp group.