Give your kids a telescope for their birthday or get your first telescope with us. Explore the wonders of the universe just from home.

To purchase or if you have any inquiries regarding the telescopes, please contact us. [click here to whatsapp us]

Number of stocks left: 3 units only. (last update: 2 July 2020)

Levenhuk Travelscope:
>> Suitable for observing the moon and star cluster such as Pleiades.
>> Included with bagpack for travelling.
>> Easily set up.
>> Telescope can be mounted too on other camera tripods.
>> Suitable for 6 years old and above.
>> Click here to order now, use code: Levenhuk <<

Number of stocks left: 2 units only. (last update: 2 July 2020)

Skywatcher Refractor 70 Telescope:
>> Observe the moon in close-up view.
>> Can be use to observe the moons of Jupiter as well as Jupiter itself and Saturn
>> Suitable to observe bright star clusters such as Beehive cluster and Pleiades.
>> Easy to set up.
>> The height of the tripod is adjustable according to the suitable height.
>> Suitable for 10 years old and above.
>> Click here to order now, use code: SW707 <<

Number of stocks left: 6 units only. (last update: 2 July 2020)

Skywatcher Heritage 100P Dobsonian Telescope:
>> Suitable for observing the moon and star clusters such as Pleiades.
>> Easily set up.
>> Very easy to use.
>> Does not consume a lot of space.
>> Tabletop dobsonian mount design.
>> Suitable for 4 years old and above.
>> Click here to order now, use code: Heritage <<

Number of stocks left: 3 units only. (last update: 2 July 2020)

GSO 6” Parabolic Dobsonian Telescope:
>> Observe the moon in close-up view.
>> Suitable to observe the planets such as Saturn and Jupiter.
>> Suitable to observe bright star clusters such as Beehive cluster and Pleiades.
>> Strong and stable mount.
>> Easy to set up.
>> Very easy to use.
>> Suitable for 10 years old and above.
>> Click here to order now, use code: GSO <<

Skywatcher Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope:
>> Observe the moon in close-up view.
>> Suitable to observe the planets such as Venus, Saturn and Jupiter.
>> Strong and stable mount.
>> Included with counter weight for stability.
>> Easy to track celestial object in the sky.
>> The height of the tripod is adjustable according to the suitable height.
>> Suitable for 12 years old and above.

Mobile Planetary Astrophotography Package:
>> Easy set up to capture the moon and planets without having blurry image.
>> Smartphone adapter can attached with many smartphone types and brands.
>> Strong and stable mount.
>> Included with counter weight for stability.
>> Equatorial mount is used to track celestial object in the sky easily.
>> Suitable for 13 years old and above.